This insulation project in Peyia was performed by our trained fitters, the only company in Cyprus to have certified systems.
An thermally insulated building can not only reduce utility bill costs, but also protects the building when finished with certified acrylics, also availabe in a range of hundreds of colours, with a number of alternative textured finishes.
In this insulated bungalow case study, you see images on the left showing
- new external water supply provisions
- 50mm insulation boards fixed and bonded to existing solid wall
- ftted around existing window sill into the reveals
- initial vapour permeable water resistive acrylic white
- final colours applied at project delivery
Interestingly, whilst on site confirming the final colours before commencing works, our supervisor was made aware of a number of leaks within the water distribution. We were able to quickly install, with minor disruption, new water provisions on the external walls, and subsequently enclose the manifold and pipework. A cost quick, effective and tidy finish to a potentially damaging situation.
Although not shown, we also installed 50mm boards onto the internal room ceilings, to further thermally insulate this Cyprus home.